Saturday, September 01, 2007

Up To

Reading:
Canon Digital Rebel Field Guide. Treated myself to a fancy-schmancy dSLR camera. Now just need to know how to work it.








Eating:
Curried Lentil and Spinach Soup. I needed something I can brown-bag to work and this is one of my staples. I usually make it regularly during the winter months but had hankering this week. Nevermind that my office area smells like Bangladesh when I'm eating it.


Wearing:Gap "Curvy" Bootcut. I have found the perfect jeans. And they didn't cost me $200 (though they are officially the most expensive jeans I have every owned!)










Enjoying:
Watching Jack play in his new Rainforest Jumperoo. We bought it used from some friends and it officially kicks any exersaucer's butt!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Ok - I just clicked on the link for the soup, and it took me to the cannon site. I was throughly disappointed too because I really want that recipe. Mind sending it to me?