Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thou Shalt Not Post In The Wee Hours

Sorry folks. I received more than one note about the broken link to the soup recipe in the prior post - which misdirected you to the Amazon book link instead.

Whoops.

I sincerely apologize and ask for forgiveness if you see the original timestamp on my post is between the hours of 3-6am - - when I am pumping mommy-milk for Jack. (No - not for three hours straight, but usually 20-30 min somewhere in there...).

Clearly I should consider just surfing instead of trying to provide actual content during that time...

Recipe reposted here too.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You're forgiven even though I didn't know you had a bad link. But, I think you shouldn't stop posting in the wee hours of the morning. I would think that's where the best stuff & ideas originate.

Christie said...

I'll forgive you this time, but don't let it happen again. Next time I may not be so forgiving. Thanks to for the recipe link - off to go copy it!