Karl loves to sing, especially lately. He started a month or so ago with this "I Love You..." song. It was Chad who informed me it was in fact, a Barney song.
*shudder*
We boycott The Purple Monster in this household but that doesn't stop day care from pumping his ears full of it at school. I'm sure they have that particular CD in constant rotation as Karl knows a good portion of the I Love You song by heart now.
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family...
That is the extent of what he knows and who the heck knows if it is even accurate, but sung unintelligibly over and over, at very high decibels, well... it really is the cutest thing ever.
Witness.
Play close attention to his little hip-hop freestyle move at the end there. I'm half expecting him to pull a beatboy move there as well. Booooyyyyy-eeeee.....
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would love to see your boy bee-boppin' but i can't see the video. =(
That was so cute, I had to watch it a dozen times. I think I see a future here! Keep the video's coming!
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment