Saturday, May 27, 2006

Shameless Bragging

I wanted to create some party favors for Karl's birthday (both the shindig at the house and his day care pals) that were memorable and a little more unique that the ordinary. As you have seen, Karl really likes to belt out the tunes these days and it seems like he comes home with a new repetoire every other day. I thought it would be fun to compile a music CD of all his faves (and a few of my own as well). Getting the individual songs was easy enough (God bless iTunes), then I compiled a playlist and started burning.

Of course, no CD is complete without cover art:

Front Cover:



Back Cover:



Spine:


The response was overwhelmingly positive - everyone loved them so much, that I think I'll make it annual thing. Let's just hope he expands his horizons beyond Itsy Bitsy Spider or things could become quite redundant... sort of like every Bon Jovi or Green Day CD.

1 comment:

Sweet T said...

shameless woman! hey steph, your cd cover rocks!
i make cd's for the kids all the time but have gotten lazy on the covers as of late. guess i'll have to pick up on that again.

thanks for reminding me i have to go a step further to make it look good. cuz if it looks better, doesn't it just SOUND better? =)