Peep. Every morning before school/work the entire family watches it over breakfast. Simple, well done animated show with a science-for-preschoolers slant. Intelligent humor and Joan Cusaak's narration keep it interesting for us grown ups while the characters' antics (and Duck's superiority complex) keep Karl (and mom and dad) rolling. We also recently discovered the website with the accompanying games - which Karl has just about mastered.Indulging:
Stoneyfield Farms Vanilla Chai. Ice cream + Chai? OMG.
Kettle Chips in Spicy Thai. Yin and yang. Ginger-sweet but also spicy! Hits my sweet-salty spot.La Croix Sparkling Water - Pamplemousse flavor. Grapefruit-essenced bubble water! Not too grapefruity and very refreshing. I craved sour citrus with both pregnancies and wish this was around then - It could have staved off a good portion of my morning sickness too I bet.
Enjoying:
Tari's recent foray into custom jewelry. My favorites are her funky, irreverent shrinky-dink cuffs. She's promised this one to me and me alone! She also needs an official name for her new biz - anyone?
Jack's new vocal skills. He's got so much to SAY these days and is trying so HARD to tell us about it!
Wearing:
Old Navy Pointelle Henley. Comfy, stretchy in a not-too-tight way. Super cute unbuttoned a bit with a tank underneath and a great layering piece for the the upcoming months. The wide scoop neck is very flattering too. I have one in lavender but plan to go back and grab a couple other colorsDreading:
Christmas cards - am I the only one? I feel like it is my big test of creativity each year to come up with a) a decent family portrait (which is challenging enough) and b) a method/vehicle by which to share it collaboratively with holiday greetings. Sigh.
1 comment:
about those Christmas cards - I think I'll be able to actually get them done because I'll have TONS o'time in SC to actually do them!
Post a Comment